CRIMINAL ACTS AGAINST CIVIL AVIATION
Criminal Acts Against Civil Aviation is a publication of FAA Office of Civil Aviation Security. The document records incidents that have taken place against civil aviation aircraft and incidents worldwide. Criminal Acts has been published each year since 1986. Incidents recorded in this report are summarized in geographic regional overviews. Feature articles focus on case histories or on special aviation-related issues. Incidents are also sorted into one of 7 categories and compared over a 5 year period. In addition, charts and graphs have been prepared to assist the reader in interpreting the data. The cutoff date for the information in this report is December 2000.
- See also ADA-366863. This document is available both on CD-ROM and paper.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 2003
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation safety; Crimes; Crimes aboard aircraft; Criminal histories; General aviation; Security; Terrorism
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00961490
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 6 2003 12:00AM