STORY OF FAA FLIGHT INSPECTION: FLIGHT CHECK (REVISED)
Table of Contents: Introduction; What is Flight Inspection; The Beginnings of Flight Inspection (1926-1938); The Development of Flight Inspection (1938-1955); The Standardization of Flight Inspection(1955-1968); Flight Inspection in Transition (1968-1088); Flight Inspection and Procedural Development Since 1988; Appendices; Selected Bibliography.
- This document is available also on CD-ROM.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Thompson, S A
- Publication Date: 2002-9
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation; Aviation safety; Flight dynamics; Inspection; Procedures; Standardization
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00960966
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 23 2003 12:00AM