PROCEEDINGS OF THE NASA AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY SYMPOSIUM 2002
The NASA Aerospace Technology Symposium 2002 was held in Las Cruces, New Mexico and the White Sands Test Facility, New Mexico, March 3-5, 2002. These are the proceedings from the symposium. Paper presentations included the following: Geo-Referenced Altitude Hold for Latex Balloons, by W.J. Byrd and M.J. Cook; NASA Spaceport Research: Opportunities for Space Grant and EPSCoR Involvement, by B.D. Bowen, P. O'Neil, and R. Box; Numerical Simulation of the Combustion of Fuel Droplets: An Aerospace Technology Overview, by M.M. Fink, G. Gogos, B.D. Bowen, and J.S. Nickerson; Expertise in System Dynamics and Control, Control Theory and Applications, Aircraft/Spacecraft Flight Control, Guidance, Navigation, by F.R. Chavez; National Space Grant Student Satellite Program, by W.A. Hiscock; Idaho Space Grant Aerospace Education Outreach Opportunities, by M.R.L. Odell and T. Kennedy; and Technology for the Improvement of General Aviation Security: A Needs Assessment, by M.M. Schaaf.
- NASA Aerospace Technology Symposium 2002
- Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico and White Sands Test Facili
- Date: 2002-3-3 to 2002-3-5
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aerospace industry; Aircraft; Altitude; Balloons; Conferences; Control; Education; Flight control systems; Fuels; General aviation; Grant aid; Guidance systems (Aircraft); Latex; Navigation; Needs assessment; Referencing; Security; Simulation; Spacecraft; Students; Technology
- Identifier Terms: National Aeronautic Space Administration
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Education and Training; Energy; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00960433
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 2003 12:00AM