INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS FOR THE RURAL HIGHWAY SYSTEM OF SOUTH CAROLINA
This document is used to specify the understanding of requirements between the stakeholders and the South Carolina State University principal investigators for the purpose of implementing a rural Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) solution for the Lower Savannah Region to meet the following objectives: improve transportation safety and improve transportation security. The document is divided into three parts: Project objectives; General requirements and constraints; and Specific requirements and constraints.
- Record URL:
- This research was sponsored by the U.S. Department of Transportation, University Transportation Centers Program.
South Carolina State University, OrangeburgJames E. Clyburn University Transportation Center
300 College Street, NE
Orangeburg, SC United States 29117
- HILL, C W
- Thomas, T K
- Publication Date: 2003
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Rural highways; Security; Transportation safety
- Geographic Terms: South Carolina
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00960023
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-02-ITS-ABSS-01
- Files: UTC, NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 3 2003 12:00AM