ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA. U.S. AIR CARRIER OPERATIONS CALENDAR YEAR 1999
This annual review presents a statistical compilation and review of accidents that occurred in 1999 involving aircraft operated by U.S. air carriers. In addition to providing accident statistics for 1999, the review also includes general economic and aviation indicators that may have influenced aircraft activity for 1999 as well as contextual accident data from several years preceding the reporting period.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 2002
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Annual reviews; Crash data; Economic indicators; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00964875
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB/ARC-02/03
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 15 2003 12:00AM