JUNE 2003 EDITION - AASHTO PROVISIONAL STANDARDS
This sixth edition of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Provisional Standards includes a complete set of current protocols containing a total of forty-five Provisional Standards. A chronology of the year-to-year status of the Provisional Standards is included immediately following the Table of Contents. Subjects covered by these Provisional Standards are as follows: Aggregates; Bituminous Materials; Concrete; Joint Materials, Geosynthetics; Metallic Materials and Coatings for Bridges; Pavement Structures; and Soils (compost for erosion/sediment control).
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/156051289X
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2003-6
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 418 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Bituminous materials; Bridges; Coatings; Compost; Concrete; Erosion control; Geosynthetics; Pavements; Standards; Steel
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Provisional standards
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials; I32: Concrete; I34: Steels and Metals; I35: Miscellaneous Materials; I36: Aggregates; I42: Soil Mechanics;
- Accession Number: 00964865
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 156051289X
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Oct 14 2003 12:00AM