RAILROAD-HIGHWAY GRADE CROSSINGS
Designed to provide a comprehensive and convenient reference document for researchers, highway traffic engineers, railroad signal and crossing engineers, officials in public agencies and the private carrier industry, this bibliography presents 171 selected entries complete with abstracts. The documents cited here are those which are substantive and have made a significant contribution to the state-of-the-art literature in the area of railroad-highway grade crossings. A list of key words is provided which summarizes the subject areas covered. The entries encompass the period from 1950 through mid-1976.
- Digital Copy:
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- Transportation Research Board Bibliography
- Issue Number: 57
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: At grade intersections; Bibliographies; Railroad grade crossings; Safety; State of the art studies
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00145008
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM