SELECTED AND ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON CONGESTION PRICING MEASURES - 1995 UPDATE OF THE METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION PLAN FOR THE CENTRAL PUGET SOUND REGION
This paper presents an annotated bibliography on congestion pricing for the Puget Sound area. It is divided into 5 sections - Automatic Vehicle Identification-based tolls; Parking Charges or Restrictions; License Fees; Annual Vehicle Miles of Travel Charges; and Fuel Taxes.
Research and Innovative Technology AdministrationBureau of Transportation Statistics, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle identification; Bibliographies; Congestion pricing; Fees; Fuel taxes; Highway traffic; Licenses; Metropolitan areas; Parking; Tolls; Traffic congestion; Transportation planning; Vehicle miles of travel
- Geographic Terms: Puget Sound Region
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00963088
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 2 2003 12:00AM