NATURAL GAS, AN ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION FUEL - REVISED EDITION
This booklet outlines some basic facts about natural gas as a vehicle fuel. Topics covered include: fuel characteristics; the economics of vehicle conversion to natural gas fuel; conversion equipment; dual fuel systems; factory installed natural gas fuel systems; vehicle operation and maintenance; fuel availability; and fuel system safety. Case histories are presented to illustrate applications of natural gas as a vehicle fuel.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0662558871
- Text in English and French.
Energy, Mines & Resources CanadaOttawa, Ontario, Canada
- Publication Date: 2003
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Case studies; Fuel systems; Natural gas; Safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00963013
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0662558871
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-M27-71/1991
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 2003 12:00AM