TRANSPORTATION POLICY PRIORITIES
Each segment of the public and private sectors has concerns and problems when dealing with Transportation Policy Priorities. The author attempts to put some perspective in the major areas of concern which affect the decision process in all segments of the transportation industry. He briefly looks at the National Transport Policy, increased transportation rates, and user pay concept.
- This paper was published as part of the Proceedings of the 1975 Annual Conference held in Calgary.
Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- Telford, J W
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: p. 325-329
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Rates; Strategic planning; Transportation; Transportation policy; User charges
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation rates
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00144337
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM