TRANSPORTATION POLICY PRIORITIES IN NEW BRUNSWICK
This paper summarizes the activities in some of the transportation policy areas in an attempt to convey a prospective of current transportation priorities in New Brunswick. The author reviews the areas of Urban Transit, Air Passenger Services, Water Mode and Freight Subsidies.
- This paper was published as part of the Proceeding of the 1975 Annual Conference held in Calgary.
Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- MacIntosh, R D
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: p. 319-324
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Freight transportation; Strategic planning; Transportation policy; Urban transportation; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Freight Transportation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00144336
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM