AMERICAN TRUCKING TRENDS 2003
This 2003 edition of American Trucking Trends provides statistics on the various aspects of trucking. Following introductory material, the contents are presented in the following nine chapters: Size of the Industry; Trucking Performance; Fleet Demographics; Retail Sales; Taxes; Safety; International Trade; Trucks and the Environment; and Diesel Fuel Price Trends. Supplemental material includes a chart showing commercial truck configurations, a glossary, a list of sources, and an index.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0887114229
Alexandria, VA United States 22314-4686
- Publication Date: 2003
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Demographics; Diesel fuels; Environmental impacts; Fleet management; Glossaries; Industry structure; International trade; Performance; Prices; Retail trade; Taxes; Trend (Statistics); Trucking; Trucking safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Truck configurations
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00962873
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0887114229
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 2003 12:00AM