OHIO: A STATEWIDE COMMITMENT TO PAVEMENT PRESERVATION
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) issued new pavement preventive maintenance guidelines in 2001 and provided training on the guidelines to each of its districts and counties. This fact sheet gives a brief introduction to the guidelines, discusses the also developed analysis queries, and introduces the pavement preventive maintenance advocacy group formed by ODOT's Office of Pavement Engineering.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2001-10
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Guidelines; Pavement maintenance; Preventive maintenance
- Identifier Terms: Ohio Department of Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Ohio
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; I60: Maintenance;
- Accession Number: 00962157
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-IF-02-002
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 22 2003 12:00AM