CHARGING FOR PARKING IN SUBURBAN AREAS: CASE STUDIES OF WORKSITES IN KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON
This paper discusses the increasing practice of suburban employers charging parking fees to their employees. The goals of the paper are to provide information to suburban employers who are thinking of charging parking fees, to present effective ways to implement an employee parking fee program, and to describe some experiences of existing employee parking fee programs. Implementation recommendations are made based on the results of the study.
- Record URL:
Research and Innovative Technology AdministrationBureau of Transportation Statistics, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995-2
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Employees; Employers; Fees; Implementation; Parking; Recommendations; Suburbs
- Geographic Terms: King County (Washington)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Research; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00961999
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 1 2003 12:00AM