OHIO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION INVENTORY. CALENDAR YEARS 1974-1977
This publication contains an inventory of all known public transportation companies in Ohio (excluding taxicabs), with operating and statistics data included for companies in existence on December 31, 1977. Also included are tables showing service trends for urban transit operators for 1972 through 1977. The purpose of the report is to provide information for use of state legislators, transit operators, planners, civic leaders and other who are interested in programs to maintain and improve public transportation in Ohio.
- Data collection and report preparation financed in part by UMTA grants as follows: OH-09-8002, OH-09-8003, OH-09-8004, OH-09-8005, OH-09-8006.
Ohio Department of TransportationBureau of Public Transportation, 25 South Front Street
Columbus, OH United States 43215
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Meacham, D G
- Piper, B A
- Shisler, W W
- Publication Date: 1981-6
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 176 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus lines; Finance; Passenger service; Public transit; Rural transit; Transit operating agencies; Transportation operations; Urban transit
- Geographic Terms: Ohio
- Subject Areas: Finance; Motor Carriers; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00961830
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ODOT-BPT-003
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 17 2003 12:00AM