THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MASTIC ASPHALT MEMBRANE FOR WATERPROOFING CONCRETE BRIDGE DECKS IN THE CITY OF CLAGARY
Portland Cement concrete spalling and concrete delamination are generally recognized as the most serious and troublesome kinds of bridge deck deterioration. This deterioration results primarily from corrosion forces that radiate from the deck surface, which spall and ultimately expose the reinforcement.
- Annual Conference Proceedings, Calgary, 1975.
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1G 4J8
- Rodier, C E
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: p. 43-51
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Concrete; Corrosion; Crushed limestone; Portland cement concrete; Reinforcement (Engineering); Spalling; Waterproofing materials
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00144196
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM