FUNDAMENTALS OF INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS PLANNING
This book presents the essential information necessary for the successful planning of intelligent transportation systems (ITS). The book is appropriate for upper-level undergraduate and undergraduate courses, and also serves as a practical reference for transportation operations/planning practitioners. Chapters address the fundamentals of traffic flow and control, ITS user services, ITS applications and benefits, ITS architecture, ITS planning, ITS standards, ITS evaluation and ITS challenges and opportunities.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1580531601
Norwood, MA United States 02062
- Chowdhury, M A
- Sadek, A
- Publication Date: 2003
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Standards; System architecture; Traffic control; Traffic flow; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00961791
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1580531601
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 6 2003 12:00AM