EVALUATION OF RUNWAY PRESERVATION SYSTEM
The overall objective of this report was to quantify, through field and laboratory testing, the various engineering characteristics required to be an effective pavement sealer. The specific objective of the proposed work plan was to evaluate the effectiveness of the ASI-RPS as a sealer for airfield pavements on both low- and high-speed areas and its impact on pavement skid resistance.
Engineer Research and Development CenterGeotechnical and Structures Laboratory
Vicksburg, MS United States 39180
- Schoenberger, J E
- Newman, J K
- Publication Date: 2003-3
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport runways; Field tests; Laboratory tests; Pavement design; Pavement performance; Preservation; Seal coating
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00961493
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ERDC/GSL-SR-03-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 6 2003 12:00AM