REPORT TO THE AASHTO BOARD OF DIRECTORS FROM THE AASHTO STANDING COMMITTEE ON RESEARCH ON THE FY 2004 PROGRAM FOR THE NATIONAL COOPERATIVE HIGHWAY RESEARCH PROGRAM
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Standing Committee on Research met in March 2002 to select projects for the FY 2004 program of the National Cooperative Highway Research Program. Consideration was given to research in two categories: continuations of previous projects and new problems. New problem candidates originated with the AASHTO two-stage submittal procedure. This report provides a summary of 21 continuing program items and 38 new programs recommended by the Committee for consideration by the AASTHO Board of Directors. An additional 12 program items are recommended subject to available funds.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2003-5
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge engineering; Financing; Highway departments; Highway engineering; Recommendations; Research projects
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials; National Cooperative Highway Research Program
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00960831
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 2003 12:00AM