2002 NRL REVIEW
The mission of the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) is to conduct a broadly based multidisciplinary program of scientific research and advanced technological development directed toward maritime applications of new and improved materials, techniques, equipment, and systems. The NRL provides primary in-house research for a variety of physical, engineering, aeronautic, and environmental sciences in response to identified and anticipated Navy needs. This 2002 Edition of the NRL Review presents papers in acoustics; atmospheric science and technology; chemistry and biological sciences; electronics and electromagnetics; energetic particles, plasmas, and beams; information technology and communications; materials science; oceanography; optics; remote sensing; computing, simulation, and modeling; and space sciences.
Naval Research Laboratory4555 Overlook Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20375-5320
- Publication Date: 2002
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 254 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Aeronautics; Electromagnetism; Maritime industry; Materials science; Oceanography; Optics; Remote sensing; Research and educational facilities; Technological innovations; Technology transfer
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00960615
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 17 2003 12:00AM