DIRECTORY OF STATE AND FEDERAL AGENCIES INVOLVED WITH THE TRANSPORTATION OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL, WITH NOTES ON THEIR STATUTORY AUTHORITY AND REGULATIONS AS OF OCTOBER 2002
This directory presents information that was collected during September and October 2002, about state and federal agencies involved with the transportation of radioactive material. The name and address of each agency involved with the transportation of radioactive materials are followed by the name, title and telephone number of the senior official and of the person to contact for information on radioactive materials. The column to the right contains brief descriptions of the agency's responsibility in transportation and its specific responsibility for radioactive materials, with citations of the statutes or other assignment of those responsibilities. That information is followed by the title or citation of transportation regulations promulgated by the agency, if any, and a brief description of their scope. The directory is organized by state, followed by federal offices.
- Record URL:
Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, Incorporated205 Capital Avenue
Frankfort, KY United States 40601
- Publication Date: 2002-10
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Federal government agencies; Hazardous materials; Radioactive materials; Regulations; State government agencies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00960518
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CRCPD Publication E-02-5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 3 2003 12:00AM