OFFICE OF RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, AND TECHNOLOGY FY 2002 PERFORMANCE REPORT
This publication is the Federal Highway Administration's (FHWA) Office of Research, Development, and Technology's (RD&T) first annual performance report. It represents an effort to demonstrate and communicate FHWA's commitment to accountability in the programs and initiatives managed at the Turner Fairbanks Highway Research Center (TFHRC), a federally owned and operated research facility in McLean, VA. The report documents their 2002 accomplishments and success stories, and discusses the challenges and strategies they plan to use in addressing them. In addition, the report highlights some changes in the research and technology (R&T) environment this year and shows how they adapted to changing circumstances by adjusting their practices.
- Record URL:
Federal Highway AdministrationTurner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, 6300 Georgetown Pike
McLean, VA United States 22101
- Publication Date: 2003
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Performance; Reports; Research; Strategic planning; Technology
- Identifier Terms: Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center; U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Research; I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00960487
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 23 2003 12:00AM