MARYLAND STATE HIGHWAY ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH ADMINISTRATION MANUAL
The primary purpose of this manual is to provide a comprehensive description of how the Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) manages its research program. This information should help those who are interested in better understanding the process of soliciting research needs and selecting which projects will be funded. The Research Manual provides a relatively condensed reference outlining general responsibilities, requirements and policies associated with the development and management of SHA's research work program. The manual is also intended to satisfy the federal requirement contained in 23 CFR 420.209(b) which requires that each state document its management process and procedures for selecting and implementing Research Development & Technology (RD&T) activities.
Baltimore, MD United States 21202
- Publication Date: 2003-5
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Development; Management; Manuals; Policy; Research; State highway departments
- Identifier Terms: Maryland State Highway Administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Policy; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00960453
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 16 2003 12:00AM