2002 PERFORMANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT
This report discusses the progress that the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and its partners have made towards achieving the goals that were outlined in the FHWA fiscal year (FY) 2002 Performance Plan. These six strategic goals include safety, mobility, productivity, human and natural environment, national security, and organizational excellence. The contents of the report are organized as follows: Letter from the Administrator; Program Accomplishments; Financial Highlights; Performance Measures; Acronyms; and FHWA Offices.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2003-1
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Annual reports; Environmental protection; Financial analysis; Highway safety; Mobility; National security; Organizational effectiveness; Performance; Productivity
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Accountability
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Finance; Highways; Security and Emergencies; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00960022
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-HCM-03-002
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 3 2003 12:00AM