MATERIALS AND BUILDING RESEARCH. NUMBER 33, FEBRUARY 1975. FRENCH SELECTION OF CONDENSED PAPERS ON CIVIL ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION
Contents: The theory of equivalences and its application in structural engineering design; Use of the finite method in examining elastic behaviour of thin plates of any shape; Stress analysis applied to dam observation; Applications of laser beam diffraction grading in the cement industry; Study of cement hydration by measuring the dielectric properties of cement paste; The shape and angularity of aggregates; Triaxial stress and the Poisson effect in hardened concrete; New methods for heat curing of concrete; Experimental study of horizontal joints between prefabricated wall panels; Heteroplasticity of metallic materials; Field measurement of heat emission from radiators.
- Trans. of Institut Technique du Batiment et des Travaux Publics, Paris. Annales (France) n325, Suppl, Serie: Hors Serie n33 Feb 75. Work in association with NBS, Washington, D.C., Institute for Applied Technology.
Societe de Diffusion de Tech du Bat et de Trav Pub9 rue la Perouse
Paris 16e, France
- Hermite, R L
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 48 p.
- Annales de l'Institut Tech du Batiment Travaux Pub
- Issue Number: 325
- Publisher: Societe de Diffusion de Tech du Bat et de Trav Pub
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Building materials; Cement; Concrete; Dams; Design; Elasticity (Mechanics); Finite element method; Hydration; Measurement; Panels; Plasticity; Plates (Engineering); Prefabricated structures; Stresses; Structural analysis; Structural engineering; Translations; Walls
- Uncontrolled Terms: Plates; Triaxial stress
- Geographic Terms: France
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00143151
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Hors Serie 33 Supplement
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM