RAILWAY AGE 2000 GUIDE TO EQUIPMENT LEASING
This annual guide to leasing railroad rolling stock first recognizes the large over-supply of railcars and locomotives which has translated into buyer's market; it then looks at the situation from the lessor's point of view. Leasing Resource Directory is also provided.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation345 Hudson Street
New York, NY United States 10014
- Publication Date: 2000-6
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Leasing; Locomotives; Ownership, leasing and rental; Railroad equipment industry; Railroads; Rolling stock
- Subject Areas: Economics; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00794352
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 2000 12:00AM