STRATEGIES FOR REDUCING GASOLINE CONSUMPTION THROUGH IMPROVED MOTOR VEHICLE EFFICIENCY
This report contains a summary of a workshop held by the TRB Committee on Energy Conservation and Transportation Demand to provide for a discussion of the issues. The workshop could not encompass all of the facets of this issue, but it served more as a vehicle for the exchange of information for professionals in the field. The papers of those participants who provided manuscripts of their presentations are also included.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0360859X
- Publication of these proceedings is sponsored by the Federal Energy Administration and the Transportation Systems Center, DOT.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Workshop on Strategies for Reducing Gasoline Consumption Through Improved Motor Vehicle Efficiency
- Location: Washington District of Columbia, United States
- Date: 1975-10-7 to 1975-10-8
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 55 p.
- Transportation Research Board Special Report
- Issue Number: 169
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0360-859X
- TRT Terms: Energy; Fuel consumption; Travel demand; Vehicle design; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00142970
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Dec 22 1976 12:00AM