STRATEGIES FOR REDUCING GASOLINE CONSUMPTION THROUGH IMPROVED MOTOR VEHICLE EFFICIENCY
This report contains a summary of a workshop held by the TRB Committee on Energy Conservation and Transportation Demand to provide for a discussion of the issues. The workshop could not encompass all of the facets of this issue, but it served more as a vehicle for the exchange of information for professionals in the field. The papers of those participants who provided manuscripts of their presentations are also included.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0360859X
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved. Publication of these proceedings is sponsored by the Federal Energy Administration and the Transportation Systems Center, DOT.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Workshop on Strategies for Reducing Gasoline Consumption Through Improved Motor Vehicle Efficiency
- Location: Washington District of Columbia, United States
- Date: 1975-10-7 to 1975-10-8
- Publication Date: 1976
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 55 p.
- Transportation Research Board Special Report
- Issue Number: 169
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0360-859X
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Energy; Fuel consumption; Travel demand; Vehicle design; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00142970
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Dec 22 1976 12:00AM