ROADS AND BRIDGES GUIDE TO CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Each year more and more contractors, public officials, and engineers begin to use software products to better manage their projects and businesses. This feature presents this journal's fourth annual guide to software products for construction project management, bidding, accounting, and equipment management. Categories include project management software; project accounting, financial, and construction management; estimating, bidding, and cost management; construction management; and Internet and Web-based products. Each listing includes a brief product description written by the manufacturer, along with contact information. Some products cross product categories.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/11660022
- Page Range: pp 38-42, 44, 60-61
Scranton Gillette Communications380 E Northwest Highway, Suite 200
Des Planes, IL United States 60016-2282
- Publication Date: 2000-8
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Competitive bidding; Construction management; Costs; Estimating; Financial responsibility; Guides to information; Internet; Project management; Software; Software packages; Websites (Information retrieval)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Finance; Highways; Law; Pipelines; I10: Economics and Administration; I50: Construction and Supervision of Construction;
- Accession Number: 00798410
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 2000 12:00AM