SUPERSIM - A MODULAR DYNAMIC SIMULATION SYSTEM FOR ADVANCED ANALYSIS OF MARINE PROPULSION AND INSTRUMENTATION SYSTEMS
SUPERSIM may be used as a tool in dynamic simulation of complex systems as for example steam power plants. Included in the program system is a library of element subroutines describing the dynamics of a series of main components of the process to be simulated. The element programs may be linked together in different ways to represent different configurations of a dynamic system without any reprogramming. A short outline of present development is given: a) Interactive use of SUPERSIM via graphic displays (real time). b) Development of a steam power plant simulator (STEAMSIN) to be used for system design and analysis as well as for training.
- Preprints of the IFIP/IFAC/SSI/Computer Applications in the Automation of Shipyard Operation and Ship Design/City of Gothenburg Scandinavian Joint Conference, Gothenburg, Sweden, June 8-11, 1976.
North-Holland Publishing Company52 Vanderbilt Avenue
New York, NY USA 10017
- Krogh, F
- Preprints of the IFIP/IFAC/SSI/Computer Applications in the Automation of Shipyard Operation and Ship Design/City of Gothenburg Scandinavian Joint Conference.
- Location: Gothenburg , Sweden
- Date: 1976-6-8 to 1976-6-11
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 183-190
- TRT Terms: Electric power plants; Instrumentation; Machinery; Propulsion; Simulation; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Machinery instrumentation; Propulsion plant analysis; Simulated power plants
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00142826
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: North-Holland Publishing Company
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM