EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES (EMS) AND MANAGED CARE ROUNDTABLE GROUP MEETS FOR THE THIRD TIME
The goal of the third Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Managed Care Roundtable was to find agreement on the important, yet challenging, issues identified during the previous roundtable. The specific issues discussed fell into these four areas: Medical Direction; Evidence-Based Practice; Multiple Triage, Treatment, and Transportation Protocols; and EMS Response Options.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: 6 p.
- EMS & Managed Care Bulletin
- Publisher: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- TRT Terms: Emergency medical services; Emergency response time; Emergency transportation; Medical treatment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Triage
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00797170
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 839
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 2000 12:00AM