OLDER DRIVER RESOURCE DIRECTORY. THIRD EDITION
The "Older Driver Resource Directory" facilitates the process of building and sustaining networks among researchers, practitioners, and manufacturers interested in the safe mobility of older drivers. The Directory provides contact information on individuals with expertise in programs, research, funding, policy or dissemination on a local, regional, national, and international level. This third edition is an update of the previous edition. As in previous editions, a state-by-state (or country or province) index of individuals showing their areas of expertise is provided, as well as a list of national resource agencies and associations.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- The first edition is Transportation Research Circular No. 385, published January 1992 (TRIS 00618788). The second edition is Transportation Research Circular No. 434, published December 1994 (TRIS 00672600).
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2000-2
- Pagination: 56 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 497
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Aged drivers; Associations; Directories; Federal government agencies; Highway safety; Industries; Mobility; Researchers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Experts; Practitioners
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00794760
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jun 21 2000 12:00AM