DISCUSSION PANEL REPORT: REGIONAL AIRLINES
The regional airline industry is expected to continue to grow at rates exceeding those of the major airlines. The growth will primarily be from new and larger markets made possible by the introduction of regional jets. However, there are several key issues that will affect the regional airline industry. These include labor relations, consolidation, slots, and small community air service.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Larsen, T
- Eleventh International Workshop on Future Aviation Activities
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1999-9-15 to 1999-9-17
- Publication Date: 2000-2
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: p. 58-59
- Monograph Title: FUTURE AVIATION ACTIVITIES: 11TH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 496
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Consolidations; Forecasting; Labor relations; Regional airlines; Regional jets; Slot allocation; Small cities
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00794752
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jun 21 2000 12:00AM