UPDATED AND ENHANCED DATABASE FOR MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF TRANSPORTATION INVESTMENTS AND ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE
This digest summarizes the findings of National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Project 2-17(3)A. The project updated and expanded the database developed in NCHRP Project 2-17(3), which is a disaggregate data set that includes information on different types of public infrastructure, private economic activity within different industries, and national data by region or state. This digest is based on a draft final report prepared by Michael E. Bell of MEB Associates, Inc., for the Institute for Policy Studies at Johns Hopkins University.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2000-5
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- NCHRP Research Results Digest
- Issue Number: 248
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Databases; Governments; Infrastructure; Investments; Macroeconomics; Private enterprise; Regions; States; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Economic performance
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00794706
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jun 14 2000 12:00AM