WORST THEFT LOSSES ARE FOR MERCEDES MODEL; 2 OF 3 WORST ARE FOR ACURA
The Highway Loss Data Institute's annual list of vehicles with worst theft losses has Mercedes S class heading the list of passenger vehicles with the highest insurance losses for theft. Overall losses for this car are 10 times higher than the average for all passenger cars. The two-door Acura Integra and the four-door Integra are second and third. This is the first time in five years that a utility vehicle has not topped the list.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0018988X
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 2000-5-13
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Insurance claims; Insurance industry; Passenger vehicles; Theft
- Identifier Terms: Mercedes automobile
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00794361
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 25 2000 12:00AM