CREATIVE FINANCING PAYS OFF. IN: PASSENGER RAIL PLANNER'S GUIDE 2000
New Jersey Transit's success in promoting public transit throughout the state can be credited to the innovative financing under Federal Section 5307 funds. The article discusses the visible benefits the system has gained through the creative financing, such as large increases in both ridership and revenues.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation345 Hudson Street
New York, NY United States 10014
- WARSH, J A
- Publication Date: 2000-3
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal assistance programs; Financing; Government funding; Innovation; Public transit
- Identifier Terms: New Jersey Transit
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey
- Subject Areas: Finance; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00794339
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 22 2000 12:00AM