VARIABLE SPEED INFLUENCING: THE SOLUTION?
This paper describes Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA) in motor vehicles, its possible uses, and its effects on traffic safety, traffic and mobility, traffic queues, and municipal construction.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9040718520
Delft University Press11 Mijnbouwplein
- Diepens, JHM
- Hinkenkemper, JAM
- Oostenbrink, E G
- BACH, B
- Second World Congress on Safety of Transportation: Imbalance between Growth and Safety?
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands
- Date: 1998-2-18 to 1998-2-20
- Publication Date: 1999
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 389-393
- TRT Terms: Construction; Intelligent control systems; Intelligent speed adaptation; Intelligent transportation systems; Mobility; Motor vehicles; Municipal engineering; Queuing; Speed; Traffic characteristics; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00793837
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9040718520
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 6 2000 12:00AM