AASHTO LRFD BRIDGE DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS: U.S. UNITS: 2000 INTERIM REVISIONS
Interim revisions have been made to the "AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, Second Edition, Customary U.S. Units" (1998). This packet contains the revised pages for these Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) specifications. They have been designed to replace the corresponding pages in the book and are numbered accordingly. One vertical line in the margins indicates revisions were approved in 1999 by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Subcommittee on Bridges and Structures. Boldfaced copy (excluding section headings) indicates revisions were approved in 2000.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560511427
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2000-5
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bearings; Bridge decks; Bridge engineering; Bridge foundations; Bridge railings; Concrete structures; Design practices; Joints (Engineering); Load and resistance factor design; Load factor; Loads; Specifications; Steel structures; Structural analysis; Tunnel lining; U.S. customary system of units; Underground structures
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00798555
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560511427
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 29 2002 12:00AM