AASHTO LRFD BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATIONS: 1999 INTERIM EDITION
Interim revisions have been made to the "AASHTO LRFD Bridge Specifications, First Edition" (1998). This packet contains the revised pages for these Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) specifications. They have been designed to replace the corresponding pages in the book and are numbered accordingly. One vertical line in the margins indicates revisions were approved in 1999 by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Subcommittee on Bridges and Structures.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560511303
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2000
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aluminum; Bridge engineering; Concrete structures; Construction; Culverts; Design practices; Load and resistance factor design; Piles (Supports); Pipe; Prestressing; Reinforcing steel; Specifications; Steel structures; Thermoplastic materials
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls; I53: Construction of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00798553
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560511303
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 29 2000 12:00AM