CAMPAIGN SAFE AND SOBER PROGRAM PLANNER 20
This program planner covers highway safety events in the late fall and early winter, including Operation ABC (America Buckles up Children) mobilization for Thanksgiving weekend and National Drunk and Drugged Driving (3D) Prevention Month in December. The information on resources, publication and artworks includes: How to Use this Planner, State and Local Resources, Program Publications for Planner 20, Highway Safety Calendar 2000, Aggressive Driving Materials Preview, Camera-Ready Art Catalog, the traditional 3D planning guide and the new You Drink & Drive. You Lose. campaign. - America's new impaired driving prevention campaign.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1999-9
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aggression; Alcohol use; Child restraint systems; Drug use; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Holidays; Impaired drivers; Occupant protection devices; Prevention; Public information programs; Safety campaigns; Seat belts; Strategic planning; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor; I85: Safety Devices used in Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00798272
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 967
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 2000 12:00AM