An Evaluation of 3D/4D Visualization Process As Applied to the FDOT Roosevelt Boulevard PD&E Study
This CD-ROM represents a joint effort on the part of the Federal Highway Administration and the Florida Department of Transportation to "document the process" that is currently involved in the use of 3D/4D visualization technologies. It does so by tracing the use of advanced visualization capabilities in an actual project: the roughly 18-month Project Development and Environmental Study phase of the North and South Roosevelt Boulevard project in Key West, Florida.
- Record URL:
- Record URL:
- The University of North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center (HSRC) directed all research elements, PHK & Associates, Inc., managed all project development activities, and McCabe Productions, Inc. developed and produced this CD-ROM and all the 3D visualization.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1998
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: CD-ROM; Environmental design; Highway design; Three dimensional displays; Visual presentations
- Geographic Terms: Key West (Florida)
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00796924
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-98-173
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 8 2002 12:00AM