PROCEEDINGS OF THE 1998 BUS OPERATIONS, TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
The papers presented at the 1998 Bus Operations, Technology and Management conference covered following subject areas: human resources management and training; regional planning; operations and maintenance management; land use and sustainable development; transportation safety; advanced technologies; environmental protection; transportation of special user groups; marketing and public relations; transit financing.
- Full Conference proceedings available on CD-ROM.
- The 1998 Bus Operations, Technology and Management Conference
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Date: 1998-5-17 to 1998-5-21
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Fares; Human resources management; Information systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Level of service; Maintenance; Performance evaluations; Sustainable development; Technology assessment; Training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00796240
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 2000 12:00AM