DELPHI IX FORECAST AND ANALYSIS OF THE NORTH AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY. VOLUME 2: TECHNOLOGY
Automobile manufacturers and suppliers will continue to face many challenges addressing environmental issues, global marketing competition and more demanding and discerning customers. This volume addresses the following topics: Strategic Planning Factors; Engineering and Sourcing Issues; Materials and Recycling; Body and Chassis Product Trends; Safety; Powertrain/Drivetrain; Electrical/Electronics, and other issues such as maintenance and labor supply deficiencies.
University of Michigan Transportation Research InstituteOffice for the Study of Automotive Transportation, 2901 Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109-2150
- Publication Date: 1998-6
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automotive materials; Customers; Electronic equipment; Engineering; Environmental protection; Labor; Materials; Power trains; Recycling; Safety factors; Strategic planning
- Geographic Terms: North America
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Materials; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00795438
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTRI-98-12-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 6 2000 12:00AM