DELPHI IX FORECAST AND ANALYSIS OF THE NORTH AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY. VOLUME 1: MARKETING
Volume 1 presents the predictions of nearly a hundred automotive industry participants who describe a model of the future of the automotive industry. Gathering as panelists, the participants evaluate a series of questionnaires relating to various segments of the automotive industry. The report presents an analyses of the following topics: Strategic Planning Factors; Vehicle Purchase and Ownership; Vehicle Design and Engineering; Light Vehicle Sales and Segmentation; Worldwide Production and Exports, and Vehicle Attributes and Features.
University of Michigan Transportation Research InstituteOffice for the Study of Automotive Transportation, 2901 Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109-2150
- Davis, J M
- Publication Date: 1998-6
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Automobile industry; Automobiles; Automotive engineering; Customer service; Exports; Future; Sales; Strategic planning; Vehicle accessories; Vehicle design
- Geographic Terms: North America
- Subject Areas: Design; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00795437
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTRI-98-12-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 6 2000 12:00AM