PRACTICAL DESIGN OF SHIPS AND MOBILE UNITS. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 7TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON PRACTICAL DESIGN OF SHIPS AND MOBILE UNITS
The main themes of this Symposium are design production, ship hydromechanics, ship structures and materials and offshore engineering. Some topics are design loads, design for ultimate strength, impact of safety and environment, grounding and collision, resistance and flow, seakeeping, fatigue considerations, and propulsor and propulsion systems.
Delft University of TechnologyShip Hydromechanics Laboratory
2208 Delft, Netherlands
- 7th International Symposium on Practical Design of Ships and Mobile Units (PRADS 98)
- Location: Tha Hague, Netherlands
- Date: 1998-9-20 to 1998-9-25
- Publication Date: 1998
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Design; Environmental impacts; Fatigue (Mechanics); Groundings (Maritime crashes); Hydromechanics; Offshore construction; Production; Propulsion; Seakeeping; Shipbuilding; Ships
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00794432
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 2000 12:00AM