PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AND THE NATION'S ECONOMY. A QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION'S ECONOMIC IMPACT
This report addressess the following objectives: Update earlier analyses of the job creation and business revenue impacts of investment in public transit at the national level using state of the art analytical techniques; examine and expand estimates of transit's economic impacts in other key dimensions; and, assess the value to the economy of each dollar invested in transit.
- Record URL:
- Prepared with Glen Weisbrod Associates, Incorporated.
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
- Publication Date: 1999-10
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Economic impacts; Investments; Public transit; Quantitative analysis; Revenues
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00794306
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 15 2000 12:00AM