2000 PUBLIC WORKS MANUAL
This issue of Public Works Magazine is the 2000 Annual Public Works Manual. The manual contains highly detailed information on techniques and methods, equipment and supplies, and services used in the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of most types of public works projects and activities. Individual sections are devoted to: A) General Operations; B) Streets and Highways; C) Water Supply and Treatment; D) Water Pollution Control; E) Solid Waste Management; and F) Consulting Engineers and Professional and Trade Associations Directories and an Index of Products and Manufacturers. Section B, Streets and Highways, contains sub-sections dealing with roadway preparation and stabilization, drainage and structures, pavement construction, pavement maintenance, traffic control, lighting, snow and ice control, and turf and roadside maintenance. Section E, Solid Waste Management, contains sub-sections on the collection, processing, recovery, and disposal of refuse, litter, and hazardous waste, as well as on street sanitation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1606878
Public Works Journal Corporation200 South Broad Street
Ridgewood, NJ United States 07451
- Publication Date: 2000-4
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Construction and maintenance; Construction and maintenance equipment; Construction engineering; Maintenance practices; Manuals; Pavement maintenance; Public works; Road construction; Road construction industry; Street lighting; Traffic control; Waste disposal
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Environment; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings; I60: Maintenance; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00794476
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 7 2000 12:00AM