WILL MY CAR BE OK FOR Y2K?
This brochure answers four commonly asked questions about automobiles and possible difficulties relating to the year 2000 changeover. Topics covered include embedded microchips, fuel injection, anti-theft systems and date dependent systems.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1999-9
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Computer chips; Fuel injection; Theft; Year 2000 date conversion
- Uncontrolled Terms: Anti-theft devices; Date dependent systems
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00798276
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 986
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 18 2000 12:00AM