1998 MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH FACTS FOR ARIZONA
This publication is a statistical review of the motor vehicle crashes in the state of Arizona for calendar year 1998. The data are compiled from Arizona Traffic Accident Reports submitted to the Arizona Department of Transportation by state, county, city, tribal, and other law enforcement agencies. The following sections are included, except where noted: (1) Highlights and Historical Trends; (2) Geographic Location; (3) Crash Descriptions; (4) Safety Devices; (5) Motor Vehicle and Driver Characteristics; (6) Alcohol-Related Crashes; (7) Pedestrian and Pedalcyclists; (8) Motorcycle Crashes; and (9) School Bus Crashes.
Arizona Department of Transportation206 South 17th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ United States 85007
- Publication Date: 1999
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol use; Crash data; Cyclists; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Injuries; Location; Motor vehicles; Motorcycle crashes; Occupant protection devices; Pedestrian vehicle crashes; School buses; Statistics; Traffic crashes
- Geographic Terms: Arizona
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00798263
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 934
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 2000 12:00AM