NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BOARD SAFETY RECOMMENDATION, H-99-56
This safety recommendation, addressed to the bus manufacturers, recommends that the bus manufacturers cooperate with the Department of Transportation in the development of standard definitions and classifications for each of the different bus body types (H-99-56).
- Record URL:
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1999-11-2
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Classification; Definitions; Industries; Recommendations; School buses; Standards; Transit buses
- Uncontrolled Terms: Body type (buses)
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00798257
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 928
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 2000 12:00AM