NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BOARD SAFETY RECOMMENDATION, H-99-55
This safety recommendation addressed to Ms. Barbara Harsha, Executive Director, National Association of Governors' Highway Safety Representatives, recommends that the National Association of Governors' Highway Representatives, in conjunction with the Department of Transportation, amend the Model Minimum Uniform Crash Criteria's bus configuration coding to comply with standard definitions and classifications of buses.
- Record URL:
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1999-11-2
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Recommendations; Safety
- Identifier Terms: Model Minimum Uniform Crash Criteria; National Association of Governors' Highway Safety Reps
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00798256
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 927
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 2001 12:00AM